This is an exciting opportunity for a dedicated, dynamic and highly motivated person to join our Administrative Team, delivering the highest possible standards of service, accuracy and support. With your excellent communication and IT skills, the ability to organise your own workload, manage pressure and priorities, you will enjoy varied work.
Part-time – 21 hours per week, Monday, Thursday and Friday.
Actual Salary: £15,606 – £16,456 by incremental progression (pay award pending).
Generous annual leave and pension package.
- Providing administrative support to the branch as part of a small team
- Working quickly and accurately while under pressure
- Preparing correspondence, reports, newsletters, organising meetings, etc
- Using and maintaining records, databases and filing systems
- First point of contact for members by email, phone or letter
You must have:
- High proactivity and organisation with an eye for detail
- ICT proficiency, including Word and Excel
- Good communication and organisational skills
- The ability to prioritise work, be flexible and operate well in a team and independently
- NVQ 2 or equivalent in numeracy and literacy
- Ability to operate office machinery (printer, franker, etc)
- A commitment to the Trade Union Movement
Applicants should have good oral and written communications skills, work in a team setting, have knowledge of administrative systems and be familiar with ICT systems. Training will be given to the right candidate.
For further information and application forms contact the branch office. CVs will not be accepted.
Applications to be returned by 5pm Monday 21 November 2022.
Interviews will be held on Friday 9 December 2022.