In accordance with the requirements of North Yorkshire County Council (our primary employer), the branch office will be closed from 12.30pm on Friday 24 December and will reopen at 9.30am on Tuesday 4 January.
During this time if you require support or advice from UNISON please contact UNISON Direct on 0800 0857 857. Telephone lines will be open as follows:
- Friday 24 December – 6am to 3pm
- Closed 25, 26, 27 and 28 December
- Wednesday 29 December – 6am to midnight
- Thursday 30 December – 6am to midnight
- Friday 31 December – 6am to 3pm
- Closed 1, 2 and 3 January
- Tuesday 4 January – 6am to midnight
If you have a UNISON rep where you work, you might also be able to speak to them. Check our list of UNISON workplace reps.
If you are called to a formal meeting at work during this time, and you are unable to speak to UNISON please advise your employer and they should allow you time to seek union advice/support. You can also find useful advice and information via our Advice Hub.
We would like to wish all our members and your families a very happy Christmas and extend our best wishes for the New Year.