The North Yorkshire Branch of UNISON is run by a committed group of individuals who believe passionately in public services and the public sector ethos.
We have over 7,000 members who work in public services across England’s largest county. The majority of our members work for North Yorkshire County Council, but we support members in over 250 different employers covering over 900 separate workplaces.
Our largest employers include:
- North Yorkshire County Council
- Ringway Infrastructure Limited (delivering the NYCC Highways contract)
- Selby District Council
- Hambleton District Council
- STAR Multi Academy Trust
- Richmondshire District Council
- Broadacres Housing Association
- Ebor Academy Trust
- Enquire Learning Trust
We are fortunate to have an efficient branch office which is staffed Monday to Friday by our Office Manager, Anne, along with Matthew and Ruth.